adopt resolutions at the meetings. The meeting of participants is
convened by the management board. The management board convenes a
meeting to approve the annual report and divide the profit and in other
cases prescribed by the law.
It lays in the competence of participants to:
· amend the articles of association;
· enlarge and reduce participation capital;
· elect and call back members of the supervisory board;
· in case OÜ has no supervisory board – elect and call back members of the management board;
· appoint an auditor;
· appoint special audit;
· approve the annual report and divide profit;
· adopt resolutions about the dissolution, merger, division and reorganization of OU";
· divide a participatory interest;
· decide other matters given to the competence of the general meeting by the law.
The meeting has a quorum, if at least half of the votes represented by participatory interests will be present.
resolution of the meeting of participants is adopted, if more than half
of the votes represented at the meeting of participants are given for
it. A resolution of amending the articles of association is adopted, if
at least 2/3 of the votes represented at the general meeting are given
for it. Participants may adopt resolutions without convening a meeting.